Popular Posts

Friday, October 28, 2011

Back from fever

Assalamualaikum... Feels like it's been a while since my last post..what happened to me?

I did mentioned in my FB wall my anxiety of Ghaziy catching fever cause it's pneumonia madness in hospital. Praise to Allah, my boy is doing well lately save and except he's been a bit naughty after his morning bath causing the nurses extra work towards the end of their night shift. I'll talk about it later. It was me who caught high fever for the past 5 days. It's horrible when you need to be around your child whilst you are carrying virus that you don't even know what it is. You'll be in dilemma of infecting the precious person and feeling guilty of not attending him. You'll felt that the day moves in slow motion and upset when the father of your precious person telling you to keep your distance from the child (though you knew it's the best thing to do). On top of it, as the father to the precious person is your loving and caring husband, he'd also offered you to stay home while he'l accompany the child in hospital. Definitely my answer would be a big NO. My rebellious answer was, "I'd rather rest myself outside the ward rather than stay in bed at home", "who can take me to the hospital if anything happen to Ghaziy when you're beside him and I'm sleeping 'comfortly' at home?"

And I know that my darling hubby couldn't contest to my stern, stubbornness and firm statement. So, be it.. Even I could hardly feel my foot stepping, I walked through my fever days for five days and feeling like it's endless I made it. Now I do appreciate my health. No MC when you have a hospitalized baby who yearning for your support. And today, alhamdulillah I'm in better condition and how great it felt to cuddle him without the father caution,hahahaha...

Reminding of Ghaziy being naughty during bathing time it's been a straight 3 nights shift that he desaturated and turned pale. Reason... He was angry that he need to wake up even though he's the last person to do so in the ward. I bet he had grown up and learned to show off his disapproval, nonetheless he can't afford to be angry as he'll be struggling to breath..hopefully, he learns that...hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment