Popular Posts

Monday, February 8, 2010

A NEW BEGINNING

The above title denotes my intention to write this blog in 2010 in searching for balance in life between work and husband and soon a child. However, after creating the blog with a single post I found that I have no time to write or am I just being busy resting...hehehe.

So here I am continuing what I left for almost a year as I undergo a truly new beginning in my life's chapter. Part where it could be fun to be told out loud, part of it might bored some of the readers and it could also give knowledge to some people and that's what I hope.

As I'm a beginner in blog writing, I appreciate comments from readers and followers in enhancing the contents of this blog. Feel free to share your thoughts and become part of my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment