Popular Posts

Friday, March 29, 2013

It was too long since I really speak my thoughts in this blog. It has become a treasure chest where I would just copy something I think would be useful for me in future and afraid of forgetting it. A reason I could think of not expressing myself in words because there's too much too share for what I have for my Ghaziy and afraid it is published will disturb some of readers. My first intention of initiating this blog was to tell my experience in becoming a first time mom, which was when I delivered Ghaziy 2 and 1/2 year ago.


As the challenges of taking care of him is unexpectedly purely filled with overwhelming adventures, it turns out I was like throwing my grief on this page. But I do hope with whatever I shared with all people around me, they gained good knowledge and benefits from it. I do wish to restart my writing (hahahaha..sound like I'm writing a novel). Perhaps very soon there is a fascinating knowledge exchange i could write to share with people around the world.


To those who come across my blog, do drop by any opinion on nurturing Islamic lifestyle, parenthood, travel and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment